1. When is tuition due?
- Tuition is due on the FIRST of every month. You can pay using a debit/credit card on your Parent Portal. If you sign-up for AUTO DRAFT, your tuition/balance will be processed on the FIFTEENTH of the month.
2. What should I do if a class is full and put on the waitlist?
- If you enroll in a class and are put on the waitlist, we will message you immediately when a spot becomes available. In the meantime, if there are enough on the waitlist, another class can be created.
3. What is the dress code?
- You can find dress codes for individual classes by clicking on the "Class Information" tab.
4. What is your withdrawal policy?
- We require a written notification via email by the 30th of the month before tuition is due to withdrawal from Swansboro Dance Studio and Emerald Isle Dance Studio. If you choose to withdrawal in the middle of the month, no refund will be given for any unattended classes.
5. If my child misses a dance class, is it possible to make-up that class at another time?
- Absolutely. Call the studio and the receptionist will provide available class options. Make-up classes must take place within 2 months of missed class.
6. Is there a Recital? Is it mandatory?
- Yes, our Spring Recital is SATURDAY, MAY 20TH! Our Spring Recital is not mandatory - please notify your child's teacher and the receptionist if your child chooses NOT to participate in the Spring Recital. Dress Rehearsal (May 19) is MANDATORY for ALL dancers participating in the Spring Recital.
7. What does the Recital Fee cover?
- As of September 2022, each family participating in the Spring Recital, will be charged a $55 Recital Fee. This fee covers the cost of 4 tickets and a digital download of the performances. **Additional tickets and DVDs will be available for purchase.